Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Color and Emphasis

Before












After












For our Color and Emphasis activity, I had to select a simple object to work with. I used the magnetic tool in Photoshop to only select one of the strawberries. I then created four copies of the strawberry and used free transform to edit the position the strawberry was taking. To put emphasis on an object, I had to change the color of only one of the strawberries. Therefore, you are not drawn to the position of the strawberries, but more of the color and difference one of the strawberries holds. I am pleased with my outcome because right away you are drawn to the different colored strawberry. I really like the green color I used since green and red are complimentary colors on the color wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment